- What are the steps to create a MY ACCOUNT?
- Why am I not getting emails to verify MY ACCOUNT?
- How do I reset my Password?
- Where do I access my Downloads?
- How long will I have access to purchased downloads?
- How do I enable the Adobe PDF plugin?
- Do you have any tips if the PDF download not working?
- Do you have any tips if the PDF will not print?
- How do you view PDF files on an Android device?
- Do you have any tips for PDF (iBooks) on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod?
- Do you have any tips for PDF files on the Kindle or Kindle Fire?
- How do you transfer PDF files to a Nook?
What are the steps to create a MY ACCOUNT?
- Click the Create Account Link (top left corner)
- Fill in your Username
- Fill in your E-mail address - All e-mails from the system will be sent to this address. The e-mail address is not made public and will only be used if you wish to receive a new password or wish to receive certain news or notifications by e-mail.
- Double check the Username and E-mail entries (perion vs comma, com vs cpm, gmail vs gnail, etc)
- Click 'Create new account'
- A verification email will be sent to the email address provided. You must respond to the verification email to complete the MY ACCOUNT creation process.
E-mail not received
- Check spam and junk folders or other tabs/folders created by the email provider
- An invalid email could have been provided in which case you will never the email
- Mail box could be FULL
- E-mail service provider could be rejecting the email based on your or their settings
- Allow E-mail from senders; sova-enterprises.com and bead-patterns.com
E-mail STILL not received
- Cick on our Log in link (top left corner)
- Click 'Forgot your password'
- Follow directions in the E-mail
Why am I not getting emails to verify MY ACCOUNT?
- Have you checked your JUNK and or SPAM folders?
- Optonline.net and metrocast.net email address have a block, your email company will not allow our emails to go through.
How do I reset my Password?
Reset Password Information:
- Visit our site at: https://www.bead-patterns.com
- Click on the Log in link (upper right corner of the screen)
- An email will be sent to you, click on the link provided in the e-mail
- The page provided has 2 boxes where you enter your NEW password (password strength is shown on the right). Enter your NEW password in both boxes.
- Click SAVE to complete the process.
- "The changes have been saved." message will be shown above your username. There is no need fill in the password information again unless you desire to change your password again.
Since the link can only be used once, please click on the 'forgot your password' link again to receive another e-mail with a new link.
Where do I access my Downloads?
- Once your order has been accepted, downloads are provided in your MY ACCOUNT area;
- While logged into your MY ACCOUNT;
- Click on the MY ACCOUNT link (at the top of the screen).
- Look for the Menu shown in gray text: Files Update email/password Contact Wish List Address Book
- Click on 'Files', downloads are listed on that page, just click the link to access the download.
Depending upon the electronic device you are using, the process for downloading can vary, see the other HELP topics for tips and suggestions.
- Downloads are made available in your MY ACCOUNT area, save and back up your purchases as soon as possible. Files are for your own personal use and may NOT be sold, traded, or distributed.
- Permission use is for; 1 pattern at the price listed and to save the file (for your own personal use) to your electronic device.
- Creating finished items; permission is granted to the purchaser of the pattern to create, with his/her own hands, finished items to keep, sell or gift, through on-line or other Retail establishments.
- Permission use is granted to make items from these patterns for personal use and for "pin money"
1 a : money given by a man to his wife for her own use
b : money set aside for the purchase of incidentals
2: a trivial amount of money 'worked for pin money', unless otherwise noted on the pattern.
- No mass production is authorized.
- Permission is NOT granted to share any items obtained from this site without written permission from the original copyright holder, this does include ALL ITEMS (FREE, ONSALE, Files, instructions, etc..)
- The contents of Bead-Patterns.com / Sova Enterprises (images, files, patterns, instructions, etc.) are not public property and may not be bought, sold, traded or taken from this site. Downloading without permission, the patterns, graphics, designs or images constitutes receipt of stolen goods and you could be prosecuted.
- When displaying items you have created, designed by someone else, you should credit the original designer, it is "the right thing to do" and designers do appreciate it.
Handmade by: Your Name
Original Design by: Original Designer Name
- It is fine to swap, sell, lend or give away your old magazines, but copyright regulations mean that photocopying and scanning pages to pass on to other people is against the law.
How long will I have access to purchased downloads?
Download links are provided for an unlimited time however we do recommend that you save and backup your purchases as soon as possible. Various circumstances can result downloads becoming unavailable, including but not limited to those listed;
- in the event a pattern is removed from our site the download will no longer be available.
- a malfunction of our website or computer could result in the loss of download access.
- Once a file has been accessed no refunds or exchanges unless there is defect in the pattern or description.
How do I enable the Adobe PDF plugin?
- Click here for instructions for various Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.).
Do you have any tips if the PDF download not working?
- Disabled any program that may BLOCK downloads, download accelorators may cause problems.
- For PDF downloads, have the newest version of Acrobat Reader installed and working properly.
- Try a different web browser.
Do you have any tips if the PDF will not print?
- Computer and or printer memory may be full; reboot computer and printer.
- Within Adobe Reader use the PRINT icon instead of the FILE -> PRINT option in your browser's menu.
- Patience; wait for the file to completely download before trying to print.
- Save the file to your computer, then address the printing problem. This will insure that the problem is not Internet related and will also eliminate the need to log into our site before trying to print each time.
How do you view PDF files on an Android device?
Do you have any tips for PDF (iBooks) on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod?
- iBooks: Viewing, syncing, saving, and printing PDFs on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Favorite PDF Reading Apps for the iPad
Do you have any tips for PDF files on the Kindle or Kindle Fire?
- Adjust settings on the Kindle:
- Pull down settings from the top of the kindle and tap on "more", then tap on "device".
- You'll see "allow installation of application from unknown sources".
- Toggle to "on" position. That's it. Hope it works for you!
- Where did the files I downloaded to my Kindle Fire go?
The menu system seems pretty easy to navigate around on the Kindle Fire. Perhaps too easy at times. When I realized that I wanted to continue reading a PDF file that I had downloaded directly to my Fire from a website, I could not for the life of me figure out where the folders were for me to find this file.
I ended up redownloading the file to continue reading it. But again, I wanted to continue with this file.
Fear not. You can easily get to your downloaded files rather easily. It does not seem to make complete sense to me why it is set up this way, but what you need to do is;
- open the web browser,
- then click on the little bar of paper icon (that's the best that I can describe it) found on the bottom black bar.
- There you will find a link to your downloads, that you will be able to access, with out having to download that file every time you want to access it.
- Three Easy Ways to Load Non-Amazon Books on Your Kindle Fire
- How to Get PDFs Onto My Kindle Fire
You can send your PDF files to your Kindle email address and put "convert" as the subject. Then all the PDF files will be converted to Kindle content. No one has to pay Amazon to convert a pdf. It just does it if you put "Convert" in the subject line when sending a PDF, via email, to your Kindle device.
- How to Download EPUB, PDF, and Mobipocket to the Kindle Fire info can be seen at: http://tidbits.com/article/12921
- Page rotation, Kindle Fire
Click the Settings Gear to find the Locked / Unlocked setting.
Note: the setting is obtained by dragging a finger down from the top of the screen.http://www.technipages.com/kindle-fire-enabledisable-screen-rotation
- Page rotation, Kindle
- Run the app, then load any book.
- Tap the lower right corner of the screen. You should see a little padlock icon.
- While it's still visible, tap that icon to toggle between locked and unlocked settings.
- When it shows locked, the screen will not rotate from whichever orientation it's currently in.
- When it shows unlocked, the screen will rotate when you tilt your device.
Note: If you've disabled auto-rotate in your device's operating system, setting the Kindle app to "unlock" will have no effect; the global settings override it.
So if you do want screen rotation, make sure it's enabled in the OS first.
How do you transfer PDF files to a Nook?
- Locate the PDF file either on your desktop or within the file browser.
- Connect the Nook to your computer via USB cable.
- Locate the My Documents folder within the Nook.
- Drag and drop the PDF file from the original location to the Nook's My Documents folder. More details found at Dummies.com