A pattern set for bead crochet ropes.
This pattern set book is the result of an on-line String-Along project. It's based on inspirations and colors culled from the urban landscape. There are multiple pattern sections that are strung, added to the previous section, and crocheted into 42" necklaces. Each pattern segment can be used alone, modified, or combined with other segments to build unique ropes. All of the Urban Stripes patterns run parallel to the length of the rope. Uses 6-around Bead Crochet stitch.
In this book, you will find:
- Urban color inspiration
- Design and construction tips
- 3 necklace & 1 bracelet project
- 16 length adjustable pattern sections
- 48 pattern repeats
- Adding in thread and invisible closure
- Blank graph paper to copy and use
- Uses 6 around Bead Crochet and size 8or smaller beads
In this book, you will NOT find:
- Stitch instructions for Bead Crochet, these instructions are available FREE, seach for 'Bead Crochet Rope Instructions'
Saving & Printing:
Please save a copy of this file so you can print out individual pages to work from. The pages have been set up to be printed on both sides of a sheet of paper if you have a duplex printer. You can also take a copy of the PDF to a store and have it printed on good paper, both sides - just like a real book.