This is a peyote stitch necklace tutorial. Lots of photos with clear and easy to follow instructions makes this project super fun. I've used Delica #11 seed beads, Rondelle crystals, head pins, chain, 3mm round crystals, 6mm cube beads, 2 strand metal spacer, toggle clasp, nylon thread and #10 beading needle.
- Size 11 Delica seeds (5 colors)
- 16 each 3mm round crystals, Lt Siam Ruby
- 55cm Silver Plated Cable Chain (2 x 2.55mm)
- Silver Togle Clasp 1cm
- 6 each Silver head pins FD-101-OR
- 14 each 4mm Rondelle Crystals, Amethyst Silver
- 3 each 5mm Robdelle Crystals, Amethyst Crystal Bronze
- 1 each 8mm Rondelle Crystals, Light Violet AB
- 5 each 6mm Cube Crystal beads, Multi Color
- 1 each 1.8 to 2.00 Metal 2 Strand Spacer, Silver
- 5 or 6 lb Nylon Thread (6# Fireline or size B or C Nymo)
- Bead Needle size 10 and or 12
2.8" x 10.62"