Create these Ribbon Candy earrings using Brick, Peyote, Comanche, Square Stitch or the Versa-Loom.
Once you've create your first pair, you'll want to create more!
- 12 pages of Photographs, text, illustrations and tips to guide you through the creation process.
- Instructions for odd count flat peyote and square stitch. Loom instructions are NOT included.
- 12 patterns for both Loom/Square Stitch and Peyote/Brick/Comanche stitch.
Experience with basic bead weaving is suggested.
- 2 or 3 colors of size 11 Delica Beads
- Size B, Nymo Thread
- Size 10 Beading Needle
- Future Floor Polish for Acrylic Floors
- Ear wires
2" Long (including ear wire) x 1-1/8" Wide