These earrings are perfect for any celebration; Wedding, graduation, a night on the town or every day wear!
There are 2 sides (slightly concave / slightly convex), you decide which is the RIGHT and which is the back side. Both are equally beautiful.
Step by Step, illustrated, instructions are included for these easy and quick to make earrings.
- Beading Needle, size 10 or 12
- Fireline, 6# test(4 Yards)
- 2 Ear wires
- Scissors or Snips
- Bead Tray or Mat
Bead List for 1 pair of earrings:
- Twin or Super Duo 2.5x5, Crystal Matte (140)
- Size 11 seed, Crystal Matte, Miyuki 11-131F (140)
- Size 11 seed, White Luster, Matsuno 11-766 (126)
- 4mm Pearls (22)
*4mm Crystal or Round beads may be substituted for Pearls
1-1/8" Wide x 1-1/8" High