Karate Kid-O is a fun little project that can be made using any size of seed bead or Delica, in brick or peyote stitch.
Karate Kid-O is one of the "Children of the World" collection I am making for a mobile for my first great-grand baby! I hope you enjoy him and the other figures of this series!
- Includes color graph with symbols,
- Suggested size 11 Delica bead numbers and quantities, 6 colors,
- Suggested brick stitch base rows are marked,
- Approximate Size: 19 beads W x 33 beads H (1.34" x 1.75"),
- Suggested loop for earwire is designated,
- "Realistic" image is included.
- Stitch instructions are NOT included.
- Word Chart is NOT included.
19 beads W x 33 beads H (1.34" x 1.75")