Halloween Owls 3D Peyote Star
Get ready for Halloween with this striking 3D peyote star featuring adorable Art Deco owls in Halloween colors of black, yellow and orange against a midnight blue background. The owls' faces appear on the front of the star, and the backs of their heads appear on the back of the star, enhancing the overall 3D effect.
- The pattern comprises five warped peyote squares stitched together. Each square has 13 rows.
- The star is approximately 2.5" high and 2.5" wide.
- The pattern includes a list of 6 recommended Delica bead colors and a full color chart.
- Knowledge of beading geometric peyote shapes is required.
- This is a chart-only pattern, so instructions for beading individual warped peyote squares and for stitching them together to form a 3D star are NOT included.
2.5" high and 2.5" wide