Here's a bracelet that also will not make you fat, though I made it long to fit my own largish wrist. My advice on length here is make a gingerbread person, measure him, and see how many you need to go on your own wrist, starting and ending the pattern as shown at the termination of the right number of figures. Add buttons and loops. This pattern will go with the Gingerbread Man Earrings 2.
- Word Chart for Even count flat Peyote Stitch provided
- Color Graph with symbols for Brick or Peyote Stitch
- Size 11 Delica bead numbers and quantities provided, 5 colors
- Basic Even Count Flat peyote stitch instructions are included
- No finishing details included
12 beads High .86” x 134 Beads Wide 7.12”