Fighting the Fire Peyote Panel
Here's another firefighter pattern, with the fireman outlined against the cloud of smoke and mountain of gray rubble, using his hose to quell a blaze and flying a small flag from his hat.
The Panel is large as are the firemen. You can find free flat peyote and brick stitch instructions on this site.<
Pattern is provided in a color graph format and also includes a Word Chart for Flat Even count Peyote stitch.
Experienced beaders could use the color graph for the Brick or Tubular peyotes stitches.
- Size 11 Delica bead numbers provide along with quantities, 9 colors
- Color graphs with symbols
- Word Charts for Even count Flat peyote
- Approx sizes: 64 beads W x 84 beads H (3.4" x 5.82")
- Stitch and Finishing instructions are NOT included
64 beads W x 84 beads H (3.4" x 5.82")