Children of the World Earring or Charm Collection
There are 12 designs for the "Children of the World" Collection.
These cuties are fun little projects that can be made using any size of seed bead or Delica, in brick or peyote stitch. The can be made into Earrings, charms, pendants, ornaments, etc.
I am making for a mobile for my first great-grand baby! I hope you enjoy the figures of this series!
- Includes color graphs with symbols,
- Suggested size 11 Delica bead numbers and quantities,
- Suggested brick stitch base rows are marked,
- Approximate Size: Various, average 18 beads W x 35 beads H (1.13" x 1.86"),
- Suggested loop for ear wires are designated,
- "Realistic" images included.
- Stitch instructions are NOT included.
- Word Charts are NOT included.
Various, average 18 beads W x 35 beads H (1.13" x 1.86"),