Cari Burziak, who has many lovely patterns on this site, did a tutorial on her terrific Celtic artwork site for the Lover's Knot as a corner embellishment.
The more I looked at that sucker, the more I thought I could bend the corner into a heart, as is appropriate. So here is the most romantic of my offerings, a Celtic heart, with thanks to Cari.
Matches with the following designs:
# 1653 - Celtic Knot Heart Bracelet 1 & 2
# 1654 - Celtic Knot Heart Bracelet 3 & 4
#1652 - Celtic Knot Earrings
#1372 - Celtic Lover's Knots Heart Panel
#23970 Collection of the above designs
- Word Chart for Odd Count Flat Peyote included.
- Color Graph with Symbols for Brick or Peyote stitch included.
- Basic Fringe suggestion provided.
- Size 11 Delica bead numbers and quantites are provided (2 colors).
- Stitch instructions are NOT included.
- Finishing details are NOT included.
- Approx finished size: Without Fringe = 41 beads Wide x 30 beads High (2.17" x 2.1")
Without Fringe = 41 beads Wide x 30 beads High (2.17" x 2.1")