Get ready for Halloween or any other fall harvest festival with this charming 3D peyote star featuring jack-o'-lanterns sporting witch's hats. The face carvings appear on the front of the star, and the backs of the pumpkins appear on the back of the star, enhancing the overall 3D effect.
- The pattern comprises five warped peyote squares stitched together. Each square has 16 rows.
- The star is approximately 3" high and 3" wide.
- The pattern includes a list of 4 recommended Delica bead colors and a full color chart.
- Knowledge of beading geometric peyote shapes is required.
- This is a chart-only pattern, so instructions for beading individual warped peyote squares and for stitching them together to form a 3D star are NOT included.
3" high and 3" wide