Uses basic even count peyote stitch and basic Brick Stitch instructions which are included.
Knowledge of basic bead weaving is required; starting and securing threads and stop bead info.
Detailed illustrations are provided to step you through the creation process.
Each Angel can be created with the colors of your choice. This pattern includes:
one Angel with Blonde hair and a Red Dress,
one Angel with Brown hair and a Green Dress,
one Angel with Black hair and a Blue Dress.
All 3 have White and Gold Wings, praying hands, and a halo.
Basic Supply List:
- 11 colors of size 11 Delica beads:
DB 10, DB 42, DB 47, DB 148, DB 202, DB 208, DB 220, DB 362, DB 602, DB 612, DB 743
- Size 15 seed beads, Miyuki 15-550 (matches DB 220)
- 4mm Crystals, Crystal AB
- 12mm x 2mm Twisted Bugles, Crystal
- 4mm Gold Plated Round beads
- Size 10 or 12 bead needle
- Thread of choice. Nymo B or 6# Fireline
- Small Christmas Ornament, 1-3/4" (across not around)
Project Type: Bead
Stitch: Brick, Peyote, Fringe
Beads Used: Size 11 Delica, size 15 seed, 4mm crystals, 12x2mm Twisted bugles
Approx Finished Size: 3-1/2" H x 1-3/4" Wide
Pages to Print: 7
3-1/2" H x 1-3/4" Wide