12 Tiny Butterflies (Micro)
This e-book contains 12 tiny (Micro) butterfly patterns:
- Catopsilla Solstitia
- Ornithoptera Croesus
- Ornithoptera Priamus. Female
- Ornithoptera Priamus Poseidon. Male
- Catacore Kolyma Hewitson
- Parnassius Apollo
- Callithea Philotmia
- Ornithoptera Priamus Urvilianus
- Pythonides Anicius
- Philaethria Dido
- Ornithoptera Paradisea. Male
- Papilio Rumanzovia
- Each pattern includes a photo of a woven butterfly, a palette of needed toho beads and 3 graphs.
- The colours in all beads are numbered for easier work.
- The way of the thread is shown in each graph.
- There are from 4 to 8 colours in a butterfly.
Weaving these tiny lepidopteras can be an easy and simple lesson helping a pupil to make much bigger butterflies.
The butterflies can be linked into a chain or a bracelet or user single, as earrings or brooches and so on.
I hope you'll find it fun to make your own butterfly collection (and to do it with the kids).
3 X 3 cm